ROSEN RSC-400 (equivalent CNT400/LMR400) is a professional cable in a strengthening polyvinyl chloride jacket wit the impedance of 50 ohm. RSC-400 is dedicated for outdoor usage, primarily for a radio telecommunications system working with the frequency up to 6 GHz. Moreover RSC-400 could be also used in antenna systems as a power cable for low power consumption devices. It fits perfectly for solutions based on : WLAN, WLL, UNII, ISM, LMDS, MMDS, NMT GSM. Key features:
- Flexibility - with 1-inch minimum bend radius , RSC-400 cable can be easily routed into and through tight spaces without kinking. The RSC bonded-tape outer conductor provides superior flexibility and ease of bending compared to corrugated cooper.
- Low Loss - RSC-400 has the one of the lowest loss of any RG8/RG213 type cable. This is achieved through the use of a high velocity gas-injected closed cell foam dielectric and bounded aluminium tape outer cover
- Weatherproof - The UV protected black Polivinyl chloride jacket makes the cable rugged and resistant to the full range of outdoor environments. PVC ensures excellent quality and is more than sufficient to stand up to years of use.?
- RF Shielding - The bounded aluminium tape outer conductor is overlapped to provide 100% coverage, resulting in >90dB RF shielding and excellent in interference immunity.
- Phase Stability - The intimately bonded structure and foam dielectric of RSC-400 cable provice excellent phase stability over temperature and with bending. The high velocity dielectric resuts in superior phase stability as compared with solid dielectric cables.