Personal Data Controller
The personal data controller is Inter Projekt Spółka Akcyjna (IPSA) with its seat in Warsaw (00-545) at ul. Marszałkowska 68/70 lok 26. Personal data collected by IPSA are processed in accordance with the rules set out in the personal data protection regulations, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (GDPR) and Polish regulations issued on the basis of GDPR, including the Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Data Protection.
Data Protection Officer
Should you have any questions concerning data processing please contact IPSA, and in particular, please contact directly the Data Protection Officer at IPSA at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope and purposes of personal data processing
Personal data is any information that may identify you, such as your name, telephone number, e-mail address and address to deliver to you purchases made on the internet platform and in our company. As part of its activities, IPSA collects and processes personal data:
- in order to carry out the sale of commercial goods ordered by Customers - Users and the dispatch of these goods to the addresses indicated by Customers. Customer's - User's data is collected by creating an Account by the User. This may require the provision of information identifying the User, including his contact details. Such data may include, for example, the name and surname of the User, his email address and mailing address. According to their choice, Users have the option of creating a profile within the Account, which may also contain other data, such as the location of the User, his name and surname, telephone number and the address of receipt of the goods.
- in order to provide services to Customers, to inform about events organized by IPSA or in which IPSA participates and about IPSA activities (as part of the newsletter), as well as for analytical, statistical purposes and to ensure IT security related to websites in the domains ip-sa.com.pl, interprojekt.com.pl, interprojekt.it and other companies domains. (the legal ground: Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
- IPSA may collect and otherwise process (e.g., store or analyze) personal data of Users contacting the User Service Department. These data may be necessary to communicate with the User (e.g. to answer the questions asked by him), but also to fulfill his request. The contact will also be possible through the use of data placed for this purpose on the User's Account. If it is allowed under applicable law, IPSA will also be entitled to obtain (and otherwise process, store) other personal data regarding communication with Users, e.g. information about requests for support or feedback from Users. IPSA as part of an online platform can collect Users' personal data via the contact form. These data are necessary to enable IPSA to contact Users.
- in order to implement agreements entered into by IPSA with Customers, including to organize training courses, cooperate with suppliers and other entities which work with IPSA (the legal ground: Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR);
- in order to recruit people who are interested in working for or with IPSA, the legal ground respectively: Art. 6 (1) (c) and Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
IPSA also processes personal data as far as legal obligations that rest with IPSA are concerned (the legal ground: Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR).
Processing of your personal data is done on a voluntarily basis. However, depending on the circumstances, a refusal to furnish data or a demand to delete them may make it impossible for us, for example, to contact you, furnish you with information about IPSA events and activities or performance of services. Personal data processing as part of provision of commercial activities is conditional upon receiving your prior consent, including the one provided by subscribing to the newsletter or by submitting instructions to receive specific information, including information on commercial products. In compliance with the rules set out in the personal data protection regulations and to the extent provided for therein you enjoy the right to access, correct or delete your personal data, or the right to request restriction of processing of your data, and the right to data transfer. To some of those rights however you might not be entitled within the scope of the data processing as part of provision of legal assistance services. If you do not wish IPSA to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you may at any time to notify your objection to the processing of personal data for this purpose. In connection with the processing of personal data by IPSA, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (until the entry into force of the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data - to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection).
Personal data will be processed, respectively: up until pertinent legally well-founded interests pursued by IPSA as data controller, connected with processing of specific data, are achieved, or until the expiry of statutes of limitation relating to the agreement to which personal data processing pertains; or connected with statute barred obligations arising out of the provisions of law; or until an objection is made to data processing for marketing purposes. The newsletter and other similar information is sent by us until an objection is made in this respect.
Transfer personal data to other entities
The recipients of your personal data may include but not be limited to entities directly or indirectly affiliated with IPSA, in particular through organizational or personal ties, seated in one of EU Member States, and also external service providers (e.g.: courier and forwarding companies , IT services providers, including cloud computing, call center services and marketing and promotion activities providers, other entities which process personal data on behalf of IPSA under a contract of personal data processing), courier and forwarding companies, accountants, chartered accountants and auditors, lawyers, administration authorities, state services and courts.
IPSA, in connection with cooperation with its suppliers, courier companies, forwarding companies and other commercial companies, may entrust the processing of your personal data to the above-mentioned entities. However, in any case, these entities will be obliged to keep your personal data confidential and to process them in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and relevant IPSA instructions.
Your personal data are not subject to profiling as one of forms of automatic processing of personal data.