Dedicated Discrete Fully Balanced DAC - High-End PCM1704 design
- Fully redesigned DSP software
- Based on 8 × PCM1704UK, Supports up to 192KHz
- 32bit/384K Asynchronous Transfer USB-32 Module
- OCC wires & TCXO applied
- Fully balanced discrete analog stages without any OPA or coupling caps in the signal channel.
- Non-feedback ACSS analog output stage.
- Total of 21 groups dedicated power circuits (19 groups of high-quality class A parallel connection PSU's with dedicated DC supply double-stage PSU), and more than 50,000µF caps are used to purify the power supply.
- USB Audio Class 2 High-speed Input from Windows / MAC / Linux. Supports High / full speed Asynchronous Transfer Mode up to 384K / 32Bit ability .
- Resolutions support:
- 16/24/32 Bit with sampling rate support 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz (USB)
- Supports up to 24 Bit/192KHz (SPDIF)
- 6 × input interfaces:
- IN1 - BNC input, supports up to 24bit/96KHz
- IN2 - AES input, supports up to 24bit/192KHz
- IN3 - RCA coaxial input, supports up to 24bit/192KHz
- IN4 - optical input, supports up to 24bit/96KHz
- IN5 - I2S input, supports up to 32bit/192KHz
- IN6 - USB input, supports up to 32bit/192KHz
About ACSS technology#
ACSS (Audio-gd Current Signal System) technology is Audio-gd's signature technology for transmitting audio signals in the current domain. This concept, first seen in 1966, has been adapted by us for many years. Since 2005, we have been evolving this technology to include it into all audio signal transmissions in our systems from digital source to power amplifier. Since 2006, ACSS technology became Audio-gd's signature technology and gains a lot of popularity.
The Master-7 is the ultimate design based on PCM1704 chip. The newly designed DSP processor is soldered on the main board directly for best signal transfer and faster data processing and clocking, it brings the detail, transparency and dynamics to another level over all other audio-gd DACs. It allows users to hear the flaws and perfections of the source recording (matched with a revealing amp).
It supports up to 32bit / 192KHz through USB and I2S input, 24bit / 192KHz through SPDIF inputs (NOS, 2X , 4X and 8X oversampling support). There are no design compromises, no parts are upgradeable, built with all high-grade audio parts, OCC wires, TCXO ,ect.
It is a fully new design concept . The SPDIF inputs have applied special interfaces for processing data, allowing the highest sound quality for the different SPDIF inputs.
||20Hz - 20KHz (< -0.1DB)
||0.5 Vp-p ( 75 Ω, Coaxial )
19 dBm (Optical)
|Supported sampling rate
||USB/I2S mode: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz , 192kHz
BNC mode: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
Coaxial mode: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz ,192kHz
Optical mode: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
||220-240V AC 50/60 Hz
||W430×L430×H93 (mm, Fully aluminium enclosure )
||AC power cord ×1
USB cable ×1